It is early December, but my Virtual Stamp Club members are prepared for Valentine's Day! If this seems odd to you, there is a great explanation: I am always looking ahead so my Virtual Stamp Club members have plenty of time to order and be prepared without being rushed for an upcoming holiday or event. The art of rubberstamping and papercrafting should be fun, not stressful.
Still think it is too early? A glimpse into my thinking and planning.
- Valentine's Day is February 14
- Virtual Stamp Club members receive their FREE monthly class after they place their monthly order.
- If I give them Valentine's projects in January, they will either have to place a second order in January or wait until February 1 and be rushed trying to get them made in time for Valentine's Day.
That is anything but easy and uncomplicated, one promise I strive to fulfill when you join the Stamping Smiles Virtual Stamp Club.
What was odd was trying to find Valentine's candy in November. :) I love the tasty and money saving solution I have given in one my December Virtual Stamp Club Class digital training videos.
Here is a glimpse at the December Virtual Stamp Club Class projects.
Do I think my Virtual Stamp Club members are thinking about Valentine's Day in December. Absolutely not. But, once Christmas is over, and because they know they have lifetime access my Virtual Stamp Club Classes, they can watch my digital training class videos and make their purchasing decisions for their January Virtual Stamp Club order.
That is a glimpse into the thought that goes into making the stamping experience for the Stamping Smiles Virtual Stamp Club members easy and uncomplicated. My Virtual Stamp Club is so easy and uncomplicated, you will not find a page fill with rules. There just two.
You agree to place a minimum $30 order between the 1st and 10th of each month for 6 months in my online Stampin' Up! store.
- You agree not to share the links to the exclusive Virtual Stamp Club Classes with any non-club members.
Look at all you get just for committing to placing a minimum $30 order each month for six months in my online store:
- a lot of thought into how to make your stamping experience as fun, not rushed and easy.
- fresh, new, timely Virtual Stamp Club Class projects each month including one handmade greeting card and one 3D project.
- the monthly Virtual Stamp Club Class projects delivered through my exclusive digital training videos.
- downloadable PDF file of all the measurements for the club projects. Watch my digital training videos to stamp and create along with me, not to frantically write down all the measurements.
- handmade thank you card in your mailbox. The club is virtual but not my gratitude!
- FREE shipping on every 4th online order of $25 or more. This includes Virtual Stamp Club orders and any other orders placed in between.
- surprise bonuses! You just never know what is up my sleeve.
The only question left unanswered, why in the world would you not join? Join today and discover why the Stamping Smiles Virtual Stamp Club members stay in my club after they have fulfilled their six-month commitment!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
It is early December, but my Virtual Stamp Club members are prepared for Valentine's Day!