With the limited-edition Stampin' Up! Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kit, you can make the 3D paper flower bouquet shown in the picture or simply use all the colorful die-cut flowers for your card making and/or scrapbooking. There are a lot of die-cut flowers to have a bloomin' good time.
Here is what Stampin' Up! wrote about the Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kits: Mother's Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There's no watering, no weeding-just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as four different tags to make this the perfect gift for any occasion. All you need is some paper, ribbon or a vase to add the finishing touches to the bouquet.
Ordering information:Item 134542 $12.95
Available starting April 29, while supplies last.
- 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12" X 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)
- This kit makes a great gift, both assembled and unassembled. Give it as a fun do-at-home project, or create it yourself to give.
- This kit can appeal to both stampers and non-stampers; the ease of assembly means anyone can do it!
- Add your own finishing touch to the bouquet: place it in a vase, wrap it up in tissue paper, decorative ribbon, or twine.
Did you know when you order Stampin' Up! products with me you earn a discount on your Stampin' Up! orders? You do with FREE SHIPPING on every 4th Stampin' Up! online order with the Stamping Smiles Online Ordering Oasis!
Life is complicated enough, ordering the best stamping and scrapbooking supplies available should not be. It isn't with the Stamping Smiles Online Ordering Oasis rewards program. Enter into the oasis now with your first order on www.stampinsmiles.stampinup.net!
Please be sure to contact me if I may be of any assistance to you for your paper crafting needs.
There are many ways to use the flowers with the floral wire stems. One idea that comes to mind immediately is how easy it would be to add one or three to your wrapping. The flower stems could be then straightened to enjoy in a vase or to be used again. Who wouldn't want to recycle these beautiful Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kit flowers?